Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What makes personalization cool?

Personalization is a great way to express style. Unfortunately, it can go too far. It reminds me of young boys having their names sewn onto their underwear. I like a more subtle approach to personalization. I have worked with quirky brides that love to be unique. Now every time I see a penguin button or charm I think of Amy, or pastel water colors I think of Annie. The bouquets I create are 100% personalized but you won't find a monogram, you'll find childhood photos tucked into the flower centers or a quote from a favorite poet. I am particularly fond of animal photos. Fido is your furry baby that misses your big day. What better way is there to keep him with you?

I would love to hear your ideas for unique personal touches.

No comments:

Post a Comment